Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Still no word on test results

I held off updating the blog yesterday -- awaiting a callback from Dr. Diamond or his crew -- until I ended up going to sleep. Today, again, no word.

But hopefully I will hear soon, and when I do I'll update with the results.

Believe me, I'm on edge as I await results of the PET scan.

No comments: