Friday, October 5, 2007

It's ramping up nicely

Today, as you can see below, a home health nurse visited and checked on my surgery sites and ensured I can maintain the feeding tube, which I've been doing properly.

Work last night went well, and I know that when I am off I'll really miss going into the office. I've worked my adult life so it will be very odd to not go in. This blog will take on a greater role when that happens -- which is Monday.

Of course, Dr. Z tells me the chemo will really knock me off my feet, so I probably won't miss going in say, in about a week or two.

But right now it feels as if a part of me -- one that I really like about myself -- is being taken away. I keep telling folks ala Arnold that "I'll be back!" Yet I know there's a 50-50 chance right now that that won't happen.

So I write here to relieve the stress and focus on something in the future. I must keep looking to the future.

No comments: